The Imperial with EcoStar Helicopter Tour
This tour has now been exclusively upgraded to the EcoStar Helicopter which is NEW tour industry standard.
The windows have been specially designed for viewing.
Up to six passengers can enjoy this flight together.
Tour Length: Approximately 40-45 minutes
Departs from the Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Papillon Terminal – Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time for check-in and orientation.
What is Included:
- EcoStar helicopter with large windows for viewing, stadium-style seating and headphones for narration and pilot instruction
- Flight schedule that offers tours approximately every half hour from the morning through the late afternoon
- Flight over the Kaibab National Forest to the Colorado River
- Continuing over the Confluence of the Little Colorado River and Colorado River
- Then over the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Return to the South Rim over the widest and deepest portion of the Grand Canyon